If you have medical issues or limited mobility
The Aremiti Company takes care of the well-being and safety of its passengers. Anybody requiring specific help should inform the staff before boarding. Facilities have been developed on vessels for the assistance of persons with reduced mobility and wheelchairs are available upon request.
- Aboard the AREMITI 5, those persons will access to the downstairs lounge through the garage.
- Aboard the AREMITI Ferry 2, an elevator is at your disposal to access to the lounge.
Are you pregnant?
Is it necessary to have a medical agreement for the crossing?
No, it is not essential, but, we invite you to ask your doctor for advice.
Here our advices to make your crossing a pleasant moment for you and your family :
- Opt for roomy and comfortable clothing.
- Limit your displacement during the crossing
- Do not forget to drink, but avoid fizzy drinks
- Avoid heavy meals
- Avoid travelling during the last month of your pregnancy, and during the 7 days after birth.
Are you travelling with a baby or a child?
During the crossing, a baby or a child must be accompanied by an able-bodied adult over 18 (if the accompanying adult is not the child's mother, father or legal guardian).
When you are travelling with your kids, we advise you to prepare him a small bag with toys to distract him during the crossing.
Contact us for more information or ask any assistance