- Wear comfortable clothing to be comfortable.
- Do not forget to stay hydrated, drink water or juice and avoid alcoholic beverages.
- If you decide to travel on the sundeck, do not forget to apply a sunscreen and if it is possible, wear a cap.
- Protect also your children and do not forget to propose them to drink water regularly.
Our two vessels have been equipped to provide you with all the comfort you deserve: air conditioning, lounges, snack bar are at your disposal. If you are connecting an international flight, our crew will help you with your luggage.
How to prevent sickness aboard?
In a vehicle or aboard a vessel in a slow and prolonged permanent movement, the regulating organ of balance located in the inner ear is affected, what causes motion sickness in some people.
This can be traduced by a heart ache, nauseas or vomiting and headaches.
Here are some tips to prevent seasickness:
- Get plenty of rest the day before and the day of departure.
- Eat light (avoid alcohol).
- Relax yourself before boarding.
- Sit back outside, at the center of the boat, in the direction of navigation.
- Avoid to look the vessel's movement, its wake and the waves that it may produce.
However if seasick occurs, do not wait. As soon as the first symptoms appear:
- Focus on the horizon or on a fixed point on the coastline.
- Go out on deck and breathe some fresh air.
- Repeat internally positive sentences (« it will get better» for example) or, on the contrary, Try not to think about it.
- Eat bananas ( which reduce heartburn) or chew some gums.
If in spite of all our tips, you cannot overcome your seasickness, do not hesitate to ask advice to your doctor before you board. There are various prevention treatments:
- Bangle against seasickness.
- Regulators for the inner ear (to take before leaving).
- The anti emetics and the anti nausea.
- Certain antihistaminics.
Our crew will be pleased to help you and provide you with any assistance you may need.